Thousands of gently used books
waiting for new owners.
Rare books, old books
amongst books recently read and given away.
“Reading can take you places you have never
been before.” ~Dr. Seuss
The Bookstore’s shop catalogue is: Shop All
In the meantime, to show what is here, there is the ‘Explore’ page where you’ll see a few of the items — books, comics, trinkets, collectibles, memorabilia — that can be found here.
Our ‘Trade Policy’, for those of you in the area that would like to get rid of some books — to make room for more 😉 — lists the type of books we’ll accept and which ones we don’t. Plus explains how we come up with the credit amount. Credit amount goes towards the books purchased in store.
Do you have a list of books that you are looking for? The ‘Contact’ page has a nice form for you to type in your titles (along with the authors’ names)
The Bookstore does have COVID-19 precautions in place.
- ~Only 10 people allowed to be in the store at one time.
- ~Sanitizer at the front entrance
- ~Decals on the floor, signs on the walls reminding everyone to practice the 6ft physical distancing.
- ~Everyone that enters is expected to wear a mask.
- ~Sanitizing general areas between customers
- ~Plexiglass at on top of the counter
- ~Books brought in have to wait 48hrs before I can check and add them to the bookshelves.
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain” ~ Vivian Greene
I try to keep things light – the glass is overflowing with oxygen rather than the glass is empty.
Most of our posts on social media (Facebook, Instagram) are generally there to make you smile…you’ll find a few here too.
The Bookstore has been operating since 2011. The Bookstore is located in a rural town in Ontario, Canada.
When you make a purchase here, you are helping a small business survive. That small business is helping our local economy: sponsoring our local kids, and non-profit organizations and clubs.
“To Start Press Any Button…..
Where’s The Any Button?”
~ The Simpsons